Where did all this stuff come from? How did my house get full of stuff AGAIN!!!??? I just moved and already I feel the need to have a garage sale. How does this happen in the span of 3 months? I don't want all this crap in my house. I want ONE bucket of crayons, not 6 or 7 little containers. I want ONE bookshelf for the kids. I want ONE bookshelf for me. It's not even like it's cluttered because I like to decorate. When it comes to interior design I am the antithesis of Martha. Yet, my house is full of furniture all the sudden. Granted it's nice to have a couch to sit on, but damn I want more open spaces. Less stepping on, over and around STUFF. This weekend I'm throwing out and condensing. I will pretend I'm like the Reader's digest and cut out all that fluff. Who am I kidding? *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment