I woke up this morning to a world covered in snow and ice. Not a lot, just a few inches. The wind was blowing most of the night hard enough for the house to creak a little and it felt like a true snowstorm. The first one of the season always holds a certain excitement for me even now. Unfortunately, the cold for me also brings discomfort. It started in my early 20's. Cold equals pain. It's mostly this major distraction in my hands, and today my left wrist. I hate that. The advantage of Atlanta was that there were only a few days really cold enough to create this effect, but now I'm looking at a long season of it again. I think I might go see a doctor about it (again). I wonder why this happens. I've been told it's not arthritis, but then what is it? Still, I'm going to keep looking out the window and enjoying this first snow. It's another thing I did really miss about being so far away from here...minus the hurting part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment