Saturday, November 20, 2004

Fatkins Rant

I actually posted this on Tribe.net, but was happy with it so I'm double posting it for all you non-Tribers (still don't understand that, but hey...whatevs)

Someone asked what was wrong w/ Fatkins. Well, I'll tell you my problem with it. How often have you gone into a restaurant you really like and the menu has changed to satisfy kosher or vegan diets? Now how often have restaurants jumped on the bandwagon to satisfy Fatkins? Have you ever been on a nice dinner date only to have your date pick their food apart just so they don't get one fucking carb? Trust me, it sort of ruins the meal. If it were something that people just did rather than crusaded it would fine, but it's not that way. It's a marketing crusade and it's fucking annoying. "They don't have low carb beer here. Can we go to another bar?" NO! Shut the fuck up and have WATER. grrrr... *steps off the soapbox*

If that's not enough for you check out www.illwillpress.com click on toons and see Foamy (my lord and master) rant away about the evils of Fatkins.

No comments: