Someday when I get brave or stupid enough I'm going to do an amateur night at a comedy club. Here's part of the act.
"Have you ever noticed that the people who push the wheelchairs at the airports are only about one step from needing to be the ones in the wheelchairs? It's as if they took all the Wal-mart greeters that could actually walk farther than 50 feet and gave them the better paying "wheelchair pusher" position at the airport. In Memphis they appear to have only had one candidate so they just cloned her. I swear I saw the same woman walk by going the same direction 3 times in a five minute period."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It really was in Memphis. Totally a true story. It was the 4th of July, 2002 on my way to Cape Town. I bet they've cloned someone else by now. I hear those clones don't really last as long as one might think they would.
Post a Comment