Monday, April 17, 2006

The Slacker signs on...

I’m going to try to blog at least 3 times a week. I swear. No, no REEEEALY!!! I am. Wish me luck…

On that note, I cannot say enough about Amy’s cheese enchiladas. They are so friggin’ good. I always eat too much when I have these and then I end up feeling a bit gross after because I’ve eaten too much. It’s much better if I get the combo dealy they have at Whole Foods than the just enchiladas at Safeway because then I don’t get so disgustingly full.

Next up! Our new dog is so adorable, but she’s soooo onery. We’ve had to “Lily” proof the whole place until she adjusts to the fact she’s not going to be given up again. Poor pooch.

Lastly, my job has exploded. I started out not doing so much. Mostly petty office management. Now I basically do anything IT around here, Office management, H.R. AND the cherry on the top!? BABYSITTING!! Oh yeah…it’s a regular daycare some days. Oh well. I’m a fucking well paid babysitter. WooT!

k...this is the end to the worst blog post I've ever done. I swear I'll come up with this thing called content next time.

No comments: