Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On blogging...

Sometimes I feel like my blog should be about my personal space. About things I am thinking or feeling, but so often those are things that I can’t see myself sharing with the world. It’s this block that makes me not blog so often I think. I end up just making statements about things I see wrong with the world or writing about nothing and that isn’t very interesting to read. I need to figure out a good balance between sharing my thoughts and ideas and doing it so that I am comfortable. I don’t know where this balance is so in the future blogs please be patient with my boring, mundane topics, the opinions/thoughts that might piss you off, or the times that I give way too much information.

However, I am feeling like I need to have this outlet because I am so wrapped up in this life of mine that I don’t reflect and I don’t do a lot of the things that make me feel like a beautiful, sexy, smart woman. I’m hoping that some of the reflection I get here will remind me of the things that I need that make me who I am. It’s hard to balance when there are so many people depending on me for this or that. I need to reflect in order to remember that I need me for this or that, too. It’s a hard balance.

No comments: