Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday night at my house

Tonight we’ve been watching TV. My favorite show had a catch up marathon. “Top Chef” is so good. There is a lot of food on there that is much more complicated than the types of food that I prefer, but I love watching the dynamic of the various chefs. It’s just really fun to watch.

Then we started watching an old episode of Saturday Night Live. This episode has Lindsey Lohan in it. She has giant boobies. They are freckled. On a more interesting note I love Jimmy Fallon. There are a couple of reasons. Other than the fact that he’s just adorable I love it, love it, love it that he laughs during a lot of the skits. I don’t know why I like that so much, but I do.

O.K. that’s my blog and I’m sticking to it.

No comments: