alright, so I haven't been blogging much. I've been busy, but this must be entered into the record.
If you say you are going to call on a certain day then just fucking well do that. Even if it's simply to say, "Hey, I can't talk now, but wanted to give you the call I said I would. I'll call again later." or if it's even to say, "I don't know the answer yet. I'll give you a call when I do." What EVER, but CALLLLLL. And if you don't call then have the balls to call the next day or when you are either reminded or remember on your own to apologize for not getting back to the person. Really, I have no patience for rude shit like this. It shows that you blatantly either don't respect the person's time or simply don't give a shit about the person enough for them to even have offered their phone number.
Damn, I'm angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment