Tuesday, April 05, 2005

snowy ramble

I'm looking out into a blizzard of sorts. The snowflakes are large and it looks like a truck of feather pillows might have crashed and now the wind it blowing them all about. The wind is ferocious and unforgiving, sometimes nearly blowing the snowflakes horizontal rather than allowing them to fall down. The puddles that have formed in the parking lot are indicative of how wet the snow is and when the wind whips the snow into them it does look like it's raining.

I'm inside though. Enjoying some tea, J.E.W. and a load of work that isn't too frantic, but is a nice steady pace. I've taken a moment to blog. Just to stay in the habit. I really love this song. "Can't say I was never wrong, but some blame rests on you. Work and play are never o.k. to mix the way we do..."

It's really too early to think of lunch, but today I'm thinking the comfort of shwarma sounds pretty tasty. Besides it's close. That is key.

I had the best dream this morning. It's sort of following me through the day tickling at my brain and making me smile. It was enough that I'm not going to share here, but sure am glad my subconcious recognizes that I need an active sex life. haha!

k..done w/ my little ramble.

No comments: