Well, it's definitely fall here in Denver. The temperatures are in the 70's and lower and the chrysanthemums are all abloom. It's really lovely, but I find myself wanting to sleep more and ugh..eat more. Fortunately, despite my inability to ride my bike to and from work now (school schedules don't allow it) a good friend gave me an ellyptical they weren't using. I've been working out every morning on that. Fun!
Bronte and Geoffrey are fully immersed in school and doing great! It's awesome to feel like we are getting into the swing of it all. Although after school stuff starts this week so that might give a bit of a kink in things. We'll see.
We are going to start on the back brick paver patio soon, I think. I told Dan we couldn't until the 18th of September because I wanted that month to get the kids into a schedule. It's going to be right around 400 sq feet more to our back yard. Woohoo! I hope that's enough for our reception. It's going to have to be.
Lastly, I have bony fingers. Bronte wears the same ring size as I do now. No wonder I don't have much strength in my hands...they are the size of a 10 year olds.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment