Today I cleaned house (moving furniture, cleaning out cabinets kind of cleaning), finished putting mulch throughout our garden, went shopping for summer clothes for the kids, went for an 8 mile bike ride (and did not get tired from it, thank you very much), and went for a walk. So, yeah, it was a busy day, but a good one. After all the work Dan and I headed to the Irish Rover (fav. local pub) for a couple beers (Smithwick's for me, of course). Their Hurling team was celebrating so it was quite packed, but fine. Then we came home and shot the 3-man winger we got Dan for Christmas. Fun times.
Here's my front garden a couple of days ago. I need new photos because the mulch is complete now.
And one of my beautiful pink roses w/ some snapdragons in the background. Really, I'm loving my garden this year.




No comments:
Post a Comment