Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sick dog and then some

I came home to a poop covered dog yesterday. The poor thing had diarrhea and it got all over her, her crate and the general vicinity. Ain't dog ownership great?! After I got the mess, the dog and myself cleaned up I called the vet and she's going in later today. We need to get this straightened up before we leave on our vacation and our housesitter has to deal with it. That would just be cruel and probably end up without a housesitter.
Anyway, I'm home today with her since I didn't want a repeat of yesterday's mess. I've been using the time to clean the house, do laundry, pack the kids up for their big GA trip, garden and yes- even check my work e-mail. Oh yeah, I'm loading up Bronte's ipod with some new tunes so she can listen on the plane. She wanted Lupe Fiasco and the newest Feist on there.
On a more political note I've been reading about the whole Scott Mcclellan book situation. While I'm glad he's coming out with some new details on the inside of the White House and all their dirty dealings I wish he would have done something about it way back when it was happening. I hope that he doesn't hide when the Senate asks him the details.

No comments: