The world is a wonderful place. Here are a few tiny reasons why-
- My children love me and still let me give hugs and kisses without being embarrassed.
- THIS VIDEO is amazing and is a voice from the past saying something so dead on and applicable today. (thanks Abby and Mickey for sharing)
- A good friend of mine came to me because she needed a little boost. I was able to help.
- My boyfriend loves me completely.
- A couple of big projects at work have come together successfully and are just about done.
- I have a number of people that I really look up to in my life and am glad that I can call them friends.
- I am starting to work on a plan for our landscaping and I think it’s going to be a really amazing garden when it’s all said and done.
Maybe those aren’t exactly tiny reasons after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment