Let me start by saying that I am not anywhere close to being a germaphobe, OCD, neat freak. I don’t freak out if my kids give me a sticky kiss after being out playing and sweating all day. I don’t have some major breakdown if I have to touch the toilet seat to lower it or if there aren’t ridiculously thin toilet seat covers at a public bathroom. And yes, I do follow the 5 second rule when it comes to important foods like candy, etc. There is a level of germs that I think is healthy and to be expected. So, this post isn’t about all of that really, but all of that was to sort of give an idea of my comfort with germs.
That being said what in the hell is wrong with you nasty fucks that don’t wash your hands after using the bathroom? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Turn on the water, get a little soap and WASH.
OKTHXBYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment