I keep seeing these ads for these Crystal Light packets that are made to just be added to a bottle of water. The whole marketing angle is that everyone needs to drink water everyday and these make it taste better.
Alright, first off if your bottled water tastes bad then something is either wrong with your water or something is wrong with your bottle. You need to figure that shit out before you end up in the hospital with some crazy bacterial infection. Trust me on this one.
Secondly, if you add something to water it’s not water anymore!! If I blend lemon juice and sugar or sugar substitute with water what do I have? That’s right! Very good. I have lemonade. Lemonade is not water. If I add a tea bag to my water I have made tea. Again, that is not water. So, by adding this chemical concoction that taste like whatever flavoring they’ve added the water then becomes “Fake Nasty Chemical Flavored Beverage” and that is most certainly NOT WATER!! If it really "gives you the benefits of water" then where to the calories come from? From the CHEMICALS!!
Sorry, Kraft, go sell that shit to all the Barbies of the world, because I'm not buying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment