I snatched this idea from my friend Abby’s blog. I do realize that some of these are pretty transparent, but even if you think it’s about you don’t ask. I’m not telling. This is a lot harder than I would have thought. I have to list things I’d never say to the actual person. What wouldn’t I say? Anything to my children is out, because they know down to the bone how much I love them and how they are the light of every day I’m alive. Anyway, here it goes:
The Rules:
* List ten things you want to say to people, but know you never will.
* Don’t say who they are, use people only once.
* All who read this can choose to post in their own blog (no have-to’s for memes, please).
1. Your child looks just like Squiggy from “Laverne and Shirley.”
2. I never would have made it without you.
3. I never thought we’d be close, but then life is full of awesome surprises. Our friendship is one of the brightest spots of my adult life. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
4. I will never forgive you. Not for all you did, but for everything you continue to add to it. I know that someday they will get it, too.
5. You never had my back and I doubt you ever will. You make bad decisions and then can’t even own up to the consequences. You are weak and don’t deserve my respect.
6. It really hurts that our friendship has never been as important to you as it has always been to me.
7. No matter how much time passes I still love you and wish things had been different. Timing is everything.
8. I hate being indebted to you. It makes me feel insecure and like a failure.
9. You’ve given me reason not to trust you. Still, I can’t help but be drawn into your sense of life and fun and be encouraged and inspired by it.
10. You gave me so many gifts (tangible and not) that I still enjoy. Thank you.
The good thing about this list is that no one reads my blog so I won't be getting a lot of questions. WooT! I'm so sneaky. haha!!


No comments:
Post a Comment