And I'm sooooooo a fag hag. After countless hours of watching Spongebob Squarepants episodes how could this not be true? I'm sorry, but what the fuck is James Dobson thinking? Honestly? Does he have nothing else to do but think about the sexual preference of cartoon characters? Do these people really think that by not hating, but being respectful, of people that are different is indoctrination into "the big flaming gay man's club?" I think they do. Check out this quote:
"Christian groups however have taken exception to the tolerance pledge on the foundation's Web site which asks people to respect the sexual identity of others along with their abilities, beliefs, culture and race.
'Their inclusion of the reference to 'sexual identity' within their 'tolerance pledge' is not only unnecessary but it crosses a moral line,' Dr James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, said in a statement on Thursday."
Oh, wait. So, if I'm a virgin (stop laughing, IT'S HYPOTHETICAL) and see that as my sexual identity the children that watch cartoons should be offended and wary of my freakishness? Or let's say I've choosen to be celibate is this also somehow crossing the moral line? OH hell!! What if I'm a black virgin!? Jeezy Creezy. What's next!? Asian asexuals? BLASPHEMY!!!
I wonder what these religious fanatics would answer if asked, "What would you choose if you had to~ your religion or love among all peoples?" I'm afraid of the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dobson is one of those nutjobs that sees everything as a threat to sexuality. Which proves, to me, that he's got some pretty damn rank skeletons in his closet.
Oh, for a good Private Investigator and some photographic evidence....
Unfortunately, Americans can expect to see more of this baloney coming from the religious right. W/Dubya in office, the Christian right is going to get more influence and power.
The Culture war is on!
I am part of a movement of athiests,agnostics,deists,pantheists,trancendentalists, and others of other faithless freethought philsophies, all embraced by a movement called the United Universists{not to be confused w/Unitarian UniverSALists}.
If interested in this movement, or any of it's sub-philosophies, www.universist.org www.faithless.org , and google the other philosophies{I recommend Deism, and Pantheism}. We are all fighting a culture war against these dangerous fundamentalist nutjobs.
No violence, no hate, no taking of democratic rights of theirs, merely just exposing their lies,fallacies,and hypocrisy.
I hope these people wake up and smell the coffee beofre it's to late for the western world and we get pulled back into the 14th century{perish the thought}.
Keep up the good work on your blog friend.
Feel free to visit mine, if you have the desire or time.
"The Iconoclast Project"
http://project-iconoclast.blogspot.com
{warn your friends, LoL!!!}.
Peace to you.
Post a Comment