I like this blog a lot:
a violently executed blog
(that's a hint to move your mouse over where it's purple and click the left mouse button or right if you are a left handed FREAK ;) or wait...do those l.h.f. still use the left mouse button. Oh for fuck's sake, click the damn link)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO....5 things that make it worthwhile to get up in the morning and go to work, no matter what the weather? In Smoooochie™ land what are these things? (these aren't in order of importance, because obviously having my little monkeys tell me that they love me is A#1 top o' the line wake up material regardless of rain, sun or shine)
1. The hope that I'll get up, turn on CNN and G.W. (in 3rd world countries AND my house that stands for Great Whitey) will have tried pretzels again and failed miserably and Cheney will have had a coronary hearing the news. I say this because all the people below that would be cake to impeach.
2. My children will wake up and say, "I love you, Mommy."
3. Sensual treats from lands far, far away (this is fairly broad and includes all 5 senses)
4. More laundry...KIDDING!!!
5. Calls from people I care about (y'all are getting lax on this one. step UP.)
6. Sadly, (and yes, I get a six because #4 was a joke) Tribe. It's where I talk to my pals, think "aloud" about things that I need to think about, and get feedback about either things I've done or things I don't have the solution to. Please see the poem entitled "wired version 4.0" to explain this freakish need. Thank and my the glorious paw of Foamy touch your unworthy life.
Alright. There you have it. Love, senses, and freedom from tyranny. Not that much to ask right?
Alright, I'm done tispy rambling now. WooT!
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
dayum...it's hard to edit my writing after 3 glasses of wine. heh...
You like me! You really, really like me!
[/Sally Field]
Thanks for the plug!
I've found that Adams are very good guys to have around. This has been pretty much across the board in my experience. Lucky me. I know two of them!
Post a Comment