Monday, November 08, 2004

Look at her BUTT!! It's just so...

If I've ever met you in person I probably have checked out your butt. That's right. I have probably checked out your ass. Why? I don't know. It isn't based on sexual attraction, but more out of curiosity and comparison. It's something I just DO. I notice everyone's ass and I mean everyones. Maybe it's because people are always commenting on mine, even in a tongue in cheek sort of way, but maybe I am just overly aware of bums because mine seems to, at some point, end up the topic of conversation.
It gets even worse because I tend to point out butts to whomever I am with. "Hey, check out that girl's ass. Those jeans look great on her." or "OMG, does he even have an ass? It looks like two legs and a back." I have had mixed reactions from friends, but for the most part I think my pals expect things like this from me. It's o.k. They do weird things like whistle to cars expecting them to follow them home, take three hour long baths, or knit during business meetings.
Even so, I do try to contain this "observational habit" to merely glancing when around family members or business associates. Well, at least I don't make comments. I mean saying, "Wow, you've got a great ass!" to my cousin's boss would just be awkward and even a little weird for me. Please note I've never seen my cousin's bosses ass. That was merely an example. However, I would definitely take a look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I notice it too, but more chest on women than butts. You don't have to look down so much and if you ever get caught looking you can say that you are reading their shirt.

Keep it up, and add some nice butt pics. Just kidding, maybe not.

See ya Sir Mix a Smoooochie Alot

Frisbee Girl said...

Damn it!! I forgot to check out your ass the last time you were here! I think that I was too excited to be finally meeting you. Then at Sim's you were in a skirt, so I didn't get the full effect.

I'm always checking out other people's asses and women's chests. Mostly because I'm large in both departments and am fascinated by how anyone with a Beyonce ass and a Dolly Parton chest manages to pull off a Gwyneth Paltrow wardrobe. Results vary, for sure, but I've got to say that the more I appreciate my body and the less I take it for granted, the less critical and more openly appreciative of other's physiques I've become.

Megan Lynch said...

That's it. I'm wearing a barrel when I see you.