Let me start by saying I have great friends. A number of close people who I can share anything with and then a much more varied and bigger group of friends that I enjoy immensely.
With all of that in mind I am still very much an introvert. I need my alone time. I must have it or I just cannot function in any group of people. I forget this about myself sometimes when making plans, and overbook myself. I need to think about that when hitting yes on invites or making plans. Otherwise I am quiet, not a lot of fun, and really don't participate well.
Finally, sorry to all of my dear friends who have been the recipient of the over-socialed Smoooochie. Let's figure out a time when I've had some good quality alone time just prior. I promise I'm a lot more animated, fun, and talkative.
Sunday, November 01, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment