Friends are like the family that you get to choose. In my case I couldn't have chosen better. They are an amazing array of accomplished people who I know through thick and thin have my back. Through all my kissing frogs, through all my triumphs and tragedies, through all my ups and downs they have been there for me. We could have talked months ago or just yesterday and I know that they love me as much as I love them. They are the true blue real deal of friends.
When I got engaged I was worried that these wonderful people wouldn't be able to be with me on that special day, because even though they are all talented and wonderful they are not rich. Not by any means. I had resigned myself to the fact that it would be a few family and local friends on my side. And then somehow, some way these very same people surprised me and WILL BE AT MY WEDDING!!! Writing that just made tears come to my eyes. I love my friends and one of my most special days they will get to be there. I'm a lucky girl in many ways. One of which is because my friends love me.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you've got lots of people coming. You know I'd be there if circumstances weren't as they are. I will be thinking about you both. So exciting!
Post a Comment