It's amazing how quickly life can sweep you up and whisk you off onto things that you feel you have to do and not allow you time for the things that you mean to do. I always mean to come onto my blog and write about the things that are going on. And then someone spills the milk. Or the cat throws up all over something. Or friends invite us over. So, yeah, it's not all bad stuff that just comes up, but stuff comes up indeed. Especially when the kids come back. I'm just saying.
I've been really trying hard to get more exercise in. Riding my bike, doing yoga, walking, skateboarding, etc. I have even been trying to keep my calories down. So, do you think I can fit into my shorts? Yeah, not so much. WTF? I think it's the loratadine my allergist put me on. I need to stop taking it and just go w/ the flonase, because seriously! Five pounds in 2 months...no good. No good at all. At least the flonase is working and I can breathe and man- my legs muscles are like ROCKS!
By the way, Mr. E brought a live little bird into the house today. That was fun. I took it back outside, but I'm not sure it's going to make it. He's such a mean little cat.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment