Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Fever

For many people the need to be outside this time of year is intense. Spring fever kicks in and we all feel a little more distracted while inside on a nice, warm spring day. For me, it's not the being inside that is hard, but the not being able to really do anything in my yard that does it. I sit on my front bench and stare at the dirt that is just begging for seeds and young little plants to be popped in the ground. But it's not time! No, it's not time yet here in Colorado because it could still snow! We have a couple more weeks and then I can beautify this dirt canvas I call a garden. It's driving me CRAZY!!! See, that's what spring fever does. It makes you crazy.

So, in my craziness I'll sit and have a beer and make plans for all the plants that I'll buy and where they will go. And it better not even freakin' snow and kill the stuff that is coming up from last year!

No comments: