You know, I haven't really been focusing on politics much this primary season. I have listened some and followed some, but not really decided who I really would like better as a candidate. That is until this morning when I was reading 1BoringOldMan and read what Barack Obama had to say about "ticky-tack". Here is what he said:
"If you watched the last few weeks of campaign, you'd think all politics is about is negative ads and bickering and arguing and gaffes and sideline issues," he said at a town hall meeting in this struggling manufacturing town. "There's no serious discussion about how we're actually going to bring jobs back to Anderson, that's not what's being debated. That's the politics we've gotten used to over the last 20 years, and I'm tired of that politics because it doesn't solve problems. One of the things we've got to do is bring this country together and stop being distracted by back and forth ticky-tack. I've resisted that in this campaign and I will continue to resist it when I'm president of the United States of America."
What I got out of this is that he believes we as Americans are all smart enough to know that the problems are and he's tired of bickering about that. He's got solutions and wants us all to move forward on those solutions. I like that. Don't bring me the problem, bring me the solution. So, full steam ahead, Mr. Obama. You've got my support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment