I'm sitting here listening to the Senators say their yeas and nays on the resolution of no confidence against Alberto Gonzales. I am keeping my fingers crossed that when all is said and done there is a solid vote of no confidence against him. I'm hoping that this will lead to more evidence against Cheney's folks and open up the investigation. One bad seed at a time.
Earlier I was reading Mickey's blog, "1 Boring Old Man" and he had posted a quote by President Bush. While it should be shocking the fact that Bush considers it his government it's not really shocking at all. Frustrating, but not shocking. He's a really cocky S.O.B. and has proven it again and again. Well, it's not his. It's OURS! I hope the Senators that are voting right now can remember that and pass this resolution.
Update: I'm really disappointed. I'll be sure to let Senator Allard know he blew it and let Senator Salazar know that I'm happy he stood by the people instead of by his party. After all, it's OUR government.


No comments:
Post a Comment