June 5th, 2007- Dan turns 33!

There are hundreds of little things that I love about this man. Seemingly, I only get one day (his birthday) to celebrate that he is alive, but actually, I get to love him everyday and I'm lucky for that. Cheesy, maybe. True, definitely.
Here are a few of the phenomenal things about him. It doesn't even to the long list justice, but here it is anyway.
1. He let me keep the cat.
2. He gets why I need to work part-time right now and supports it.
3. His amazing sense of humor and wit.
4. He loves that I enjoy giving back rubs nightly.
5. He's one of the kindest people I know.
6. He's obsessed with various projects, but always has time for me.
7. He loves my children as if they were his own.
8. His broad shoulders.
9. His blue eyes.
Dan, I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday!!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Danimal! Thanks for making V so happy. She and her kids are so lucky to have found you.
soopersweet!
happy birthday, dan! i'm so glad you and v found each other. :)
completely missed this, but some extremely belated happy bday wishes to the danimal..
Post a Comment