Saturday, June 03, 2006

damn dog owners

Alright. Anyone who knows me knows that I love my dogs. They are like babies to me. They are sweet little beings that depend on me and would give their lives to protect me. Max is my baby boy and Lily is getting over her issues and becoming very dear in my heart. Even so, they are dogs. I don't pretend that they are anything other than dogs. They act like dogs. They sniff other dogs butts, eat grass and vomit, and do whatever doggy things they might feel like doing. So, when they are in "people" situations I keep them on a leash so they don't apply their dog sensibilities. I wish this bitch today would have done the same with her dog. I was nearly bitten by her border collie because she chose to not have it on a leash despite there being a very strict leash law in Denver. No apology, no scolding of the dog, and then didn't put the dog on a leash. Next time a situation like that occurs the dog and the owner are getting a taste of pepper spray. Damn dog owner.

No comments: