Sunday, January 29, 2006
the future
The core of an apple sits next to some cash and my coffee mug. Drive, consumption and capital. I've recently discovered that I don't have many goals right now. Nothing long term anyway. I'm looking at the next year of being one that I complete a lot of things that I've been working toward for a long time. I keep thinking, "Now what?" and am coming to realize that it's alright to not have a new goal for a bit. Sometimes just facing the day and making it a smashing success is enough of a goal to have. I'm not saying there is nothing that I want. There are always things and places to go that I want, but they don't feel the same as these other things that I"m about to complete. So, for now, "Now what?" is not an issue. I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment