When I moved back to Colorado I was prepared for snow from October until early April. I don't think it really started snowing until early November. It hasn't stopped yet. There were little flakes floating about yesterday and it feels like it could snow more tonight. I want Spring! I want it NOW! I got so spoiled in Atlanta. Fuck, why did I move back again? I need to stop asking that question because the bottom line is that I did and I can't go back. Still, I want Spring. This cold is for the freakin' birds. It makes me cranky.
On a much funnier note I woke to the sound of doggie toenails on the wood flooring this morning. clickity-clickity-clickity. I couldn't figure out what Max was up to so I sat up and looked at his bed. No Max. clickity-clickity-clickity-clickity Still no sign of the dog. Then I realized that the sound was coming from under me. He was under the bed. Stuck. Yes, he had for some reason made his way under the bed and had gotten stuck. He couldn't get enough leverage on the slippery floor to pull himself out. So, I got out of bed and pulled him from under it. He seemed fairly happy to not be under the bed anymore. Fortunately I was able to get back to sleep for a few minutes before the evil alarm sounded. Another Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment