My sweet little girl wrote a song about how much she loves her country in class. When she presented it to her teacher it was decided that they would sing it in the school parade. I am so proud of her. What a sweet little patriot I have. Here is a copy of the final version:
America (sung to the tune of "Are You Sleeping?")
Oh, America! Oh, America!
How I love you. How I love you.
Everybody loves you, too. Everybody loves you, too.
la, la, la. la, la, la.
Oh, America! Oh, America!
We love you. We love you.
You are true. You are true.
la, la, la. la, la, la.
Oh, America! Oh, America!
We love the flag. We love the flag
You wave so proudly. You wave so proudly.
la, la, la. la, la, la.
Oh, America! Oh, America!
We love you. We love you.
RED, WHITE AND BLUE.
RED, WHITE AND BLUE.
USA! USA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment