I'm now a real citizen of the state of Colorado....again. I have my driver license (there is no s on the card) and I don't really think the photo looks much like me. I'll scan it tomorrow at work and see what the consensus is. It's not a bad photo, but it just doesn't really look like me. However, a lot of photos that I don't think look anything like me others do. In fact I've been accused of being "not very photogenic." I think that is somewhat true. My sparkling personality just can't be captured. (Holding out the barf bag for all those who might hurl from that last statement.)
Damn, I use parenthesis way too much.
Tonight I have a parent-teacher conference. I always feel like I've been sent to the principal's office when I attend these things and am sort of nervous about it. Bronte's teacher is really quite a sweet woman, but I've just had really weird experiences. What kind you say? Well, last year Bronte's teacher told me I should buy a kitchen table and chairs so she could learn to push her seat in. And then there was the problem of Bronte wanting to rug share a square at story time with her friend. *sigh* I can only hope that there won't be any decorating suggestions or issues with my child being affectionate tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment