Monday, December 06, 2010

I May be the WORST blogger ever

O.K. well, I'm better than the ones who blog one or two times and then quit all together.  That being said, I'm pretty bad.  I just don't have time when exciting stuff happens to sit down and write about it.  Then when I have time there are about 100 other things to be doing or the news is old, the thought is gone, etc.

Here is a run down of what I've missed blogging about recently:
-  Bronte has applied to be a Jr. Lifeguard.  Hope she gets in.
-  I applied to Grad School for Strategic Human Resources Management and start classes January 3.
-  Geoffrey is probably one of the nicest, most thoughtful teenagers I know.
-  Dan has lost a lot of weight and has been keeping it off.  Hot stuff!!
- I've been doing a lot of volunteering between Goodwill & CHRA.  I like the Goodwill stuff a lot.  It's interviewing and reviewing resumes of high school students.  It's a lot of fun to help them out with knowledge/experience that will help them throughout their lives.  The other is well...it's not as fun, but I'm getting some networking in, so I guess that's good.  right?

O.K. I should do some of the 100 things that usually keep me from blogging.  Until the next time I remember to say hi or make an update.

1 comment:

M said...

Maybe I'm a dork, but I LOVE resume building!

Sounds like things are going well-- good luck to you AND Bronte :)