Saturday, December 13, 2008

I passed!

For a good portion of my working life I've been working in Human Resources on some level. It's been a goal for awhile to get my certification, because as with any profession you can become certified through an amazingly hard test given by the oversseing regulatory body of that profession.
September 3rd I began a class to help me prepare for that amazingly hard test. The class was 3 hours a week for 10 weeks with about 10-15 hours of prep between classes. After the class was over I had 4 weeks to study and stayed on the 10-15 hours a week of study time. Not an easy task with all of the activity that my kids seem to generate. After all of the study and work- yesterday I tested. I'm very, very pleased to report that I passed. At least that's what the piece of paper said. After studying, for what seemed like an eternity, I actually passed! I won't know my score for a few weeks, and really at this point it's just sort of a bonus. The point is I am now a CERTIFIED HR Professional. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAWESOMMME!

Congratulations, Smoooochie!