Updates:
Job- going amazingly well. I still really love it, but at times it's a bit overwhelming. I really could work 40 hours a week and still be busy. I'm hopeful that when I'm ready to go back full time there will be a full time opportunity for me.
Kids- how in the world do I have kids in 5th and 7th grade? And how in the world did I get so lucky to have such amazing kids? Well, it's just luck. That's all.
Dan- he's fantastic. He's been riding his bike a lot and being just his normal awesome self. We pushed our fence back so we can have our wedding reception at home and now he's itching to finish the brick paver patio extension. It will be nice, but oh...ANOTHER project. *sigh*
The wedding- plans are being made. I ordered my dress. A destination wedding still sounds divine, but it's not going to happen...so yeah, I'll just have to dream.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment