Tuesday, September 18, 2007

today...

There are some days where you shouldn't get out of bed. Today was that day for me. After a plethora of early morning mishaps I went to work only to have power go off indefinitely. I came home to work, but by the time I got home I had a migraine. This is the first migraine I've had in over a year, but I really pushed it last night. I had a glass of red wine. Bad Smoooochie!! I know better than to indulge in red wine, but I did it anyway.

I am feeling better and things already seem to be looking up. I was able to finish my work. I made a neighbor happy by giving him some fresh tomatoes out of our tomato garden. And last, but most definitely not least, The Tree Brain has emerged!!! Here is some additional information on the Tree Brain.

I wonder if the brain would go good with red wine...

No comments: