Thursday, May 17, 2007

In Front of Me

There are:

- CD-Roms with various things on them
- my digital camera
- Dan's keys
- my check book
- some papers
- some used tissues (that I just used and haven't gotten up to throw away)
- panties that I just bought
- a brand new coffee mug that Dan brought me from Indianapolis
- the monitor
- speakers
- the keyboard & mouse

I didn't mention the safety pin or dime, but they are there, too.

1 comment:

Abby said...

In front of me:
* Screen cleaning pad
* q-tip travel pack
* a c.v.
* a usb drive
* a tiny ladybug pin a friend got me on a recent trip
* J.P. bumper sticker
* loose change
* lip balm
* an empty SD card case

I stuck with a 2 foot radius, or I'd be here writing all night!