I’ve been trying all day to decide if I would post about the various things that I’m thankful for. It seemed a little cheesy to talk about all that I’m thankful for, but even though I am thankful everyday for these things I don’t really share it with the general public. So, rather than just saying these are things that I’m thankful for in my life I’m proclaiming my thankfulness to the world.
WORLD, LISTEN UP! I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND THINGS-
1. My sweet children. They are the light of every day and the motivation behind most of my determination.
2. My most amazing boyfriend, Dan. He’s without a doubt the most perfect person for me to spend my life with. He is my echo and partner in all things. Quite simply, I love him.
3. My dogs. They (like my children and boyfriend) keep life very interesting. And unlike my boyfriend and children give the best puppy love evar!
4. My dear friends, both near and far. I never would have made it this far without them. I hope I tell them all enough that they know who they are and how much I love them.
5. My beautiful 1886 Victorian house.
6. My debt free life. O.K. nearly debt free. I still have that darned student loan, but the auto and the CC debt from the ex are GONE!!!
7. My skateboard. It gives me hours and hours of joy. It’s my zen.
8. My mother and my father. In their own crazy ways they love me and let me know that I matter. It’s important to know that you matter.
9. A Congress that has a Democrat majority. While the Democratic Reps and Senators might be just as big of assholes as the ones they replaced at least King George and the Bushies don’t get a free pass anymore. Now if we could just get that fucker impeached I’ll have that to add for 2007.
10. Dan’s family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment