Dear Mr. Bush,
You’ve said that American shouldn’t trust the Democrats to run Congress. That being said I have a few questions for you. Should we trust the wire taps you are using arbitrarily to spy on innocent Americans? Should we trust the prison guards that are presently torturing people who are supposed to be protected under the Geneva Conventions we signed? Should we trust C. Rice~ a woman who doesn’t seem to be able to read clear titled correspondence or listen to people directly telling her that we are about to be attacked? How about us trusting Senators like Mr. Foley? Should we trust Rumsfeld? I hear other people in your own administration and even your wife don't trust him. Or maybe we should just trust you, Mr. Bush. After all, you only lied to us about WMD and about your motives to go into Iraq. Isn’t trusting you and your cabinet what Valerie Plame did? Yeah, so on that note I think I’ll pass on listening to you, Mr. Bush, for advice on who I should trust or not. I did not vote for you or your cronies and will continue to everything in my voting power to get your kind out of office.
Signed,
V.W.
~”dissent is the truest form of patriotism”- Thomas Jefferson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment