I have a little challenge for all of you that read this. Here is the challenge and from where it stems.
Today I went for a little walk. When I was done I stopped in at Whole Foods to get some raspberries. The man behind me in line placed a chocolate bar down and only a chocolate bar. So, when it was my turn to check out I paid for his chocolate bar. I told him that everyone deserved a little free chocolate now and then and I hoped he had a fantastic day. I love to do this now and then because it makes my day to make someone elses.
So, the challenge- In the next couple of days treat a total stranger and report their reaction here. You can either be discrete about having paid for it or tell them that you’ve paid for it but either way do it. It doesn’t have to be expense (the chocolate was less than a dollar.) It’s really a lot of fun to treat someone that might take the inspiration and pass it along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment