I was trying to work on a blog post about the fantastic time I had at the Bloc Party show on Monday, but the week’s chaos had gotten to me and I haven’t been able to really find good words for it. It’s been hard. A very hard week. I don’t want to whine about how hard it’s been so I haven’t posted anything. Here’s a quick synopsis of my immediate thoughts.
My ex-husband is a selfish bastard that doesn’t really consider his children in his life plans. Therefore instead of having a nice visit at Christmas they will get 4 days with him. I wish he would have some sort of epiphany of some sort, but I'd probably win the lottery before that would happen.
It sucks to feel distanced from a friend. It really just sucks.
It’s awesome when you can reconnect with an old friend. I got to do that this week and I am happy she wrote me back.
I love my dog and hope he lives a very long time. It will devastate me when he goes.
Work isn’t worth what I put into it emotionally. I need to disconnect the pride in my work with the bullshit I put up with. I work very hard and am not accepting excuses for not paying me for it.
Tea is good.
There is no way in hell I’m giving that jerk money for childcare when his girlfriend (who wants MY children to call her mom) is taking care of them. If you want to be called “Mom” you don’t get babysitting money.
I am very lucky to have the boyfriend I have. While I never would have thought initially that we would be so compatible I cannot imagine all the fun and happiness I would have missed out on without him.
I cannot wait to get my new skateboard together and go for a ride at the skate park. I haven’t had a short board in such a long time. I cannot WAIT!! I cannot WAIT!! I am going on the horseshoe!! WooT!
I don’t like being taken for granted.
I wish I didn’t feel like I’m about to throw up. Migraines suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment