Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blame this rant on Rummy

I read this just a bit ago and here is what I came up with.


Here's my take on all these old coots in Washington. They don't have anything to lose at this point because they are fucking old and falling apart (Cheney is seriously going any minute and Rummy already looks like a skeleton) so they use their power to test their cockamame theories. If the false theories by some crazy miracle work then they end up having a grand legacy. If they fail then they don't give a shit because they'll be dead in a few years before the poo hits the fan anyway. Ultimately, they aren't basing anything they do on knowledge or fact or experience, but rather theory and belief. They want it to be true that their god/power/psychosis has made them right they move ahead on false pretense. And there’s an old saying in Georgia, I know it’s said in Georgia, that “you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up faster.” Perhaps that is a good saying for them to move to Texas. Either way, that is where we are, our “leaders” with their hands full of shit and still insisting that they are right. Our country was built on a solid foundation that's been eaten away by greedy fuckers who want to prove that their beliefs and theories are the right ones. *sigh*

Alright. That's all I have to say for now.

No comments: