Monday, March 13, 2006

Make them stop!!!

For the love of all that is holy in this world will my co-workers STOP talking about getting highlights, haircuts and waxing their privates and have a fucking intelligent conversation? I know they aren’t intellects or academics, but really…why do we have to go over the fact that they all spend about $200 a month on “upkeep?” WHY? I don’t need to know that their Brazilian wax wasn’t as painful this time or that they don’t even know what color of hair they REALLY have anymore.
You know those skits on late night talk shows where they go on the street and ask "normal" people easy questions like, "Who is Dick Cheney?" or “Name the capital of any country other than the U.S.” and they fail miserably? Yes....I work with those people. Don’t get me wrong, they are all productive workers and make a fairly good amount of money. They all do their jobs and live their lives. I just don’t understand why they have to torture me by discussing their lack of dimension on a constant basis. They need to spend more time on gaining a few high lights and low lights in their intellect rather than getting their hair colored yet again.

O.K. I’m done ranting.

No comments: