Sunday, November 13, 2005

unusual post, I know

Alright, so I almost never engage in sports conversations unless they are about XGames type sports and it's usually positive and cheerful. It's not that I don't know about the major sports or whatever. Mostly it's because I just don't give a ratsass about these big time over paid sports stars who were probably the guys and gals that abhorred in high school and college.
However...

Terrell Owens deserves nothing. He doesn't deserve a contract. He doesn't deserve to get another chance on the current team or on any future team. He's a conceited, spoiled JACKASS and poor behavior such as his deserves NO reward. I am sick and tired of seeing people with talent think that somehow that equates into them being able to treat others badly and not have some repurcussion. SCREW THAT!!! If you are a jerk then you get no reward.

Secondly, Jesse Jackson needs to stick to what he knows. I"m not sure what that is exactly, but he needs to STFU regarding an overpaid spoiled loudmouth that is getting his just desserts. This isn't about T.O. being black. It's about him being a moron. Period.

I just hate bad behavior. This fellow KNEW what he was doing before he did it, and so no insincere apology to save his job is really good enough. Sorry would have been not repeating his poor behavior with his new team. If you are really sorry you don't repeat the behavior.

My advise to T.O. (and the advise his family should have been giving him all this time)- "Social skills are hard. TRY HARDER."

No comments: