First- This is sort of for the general public. Buy a flippin' full length mirror and USE IT before you leave the house. I don't want to be exposed to your fat ass squishing out of jeans and your love handles bubbling over and under your blouses that no longer (if ever) fit. I don't want to have to try and have an intelligent discussion with you if you are wearing something that is so distracting that I can't even stay on topic because my inner voice is screaming out, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE/SHE THINKING WHEN THEY PUT THIS ON!!??"
Second- Use Google first before you ask me something that can be easily found on the World Wide Web. If you don't have some information about a common product check Google first. Please. If I am going to have to Google it to find the answer help me the fuck out and Google that shit for yourself. It's amazing all the info you can find in the cyberjunk funnel that starts w/ WWW so try it for yourself FIRST.
That's all. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment