Monday, September 12, 2005

Sacrificial Brown. Just say NO!!

Oh for fuck’s sake! Does anyone really believe that Michael Brown resigning makes a damn bit of difference? Does this head taking the fall for Bush make it alright that our country is not ready for a disaster even after we’ve given up our Rights in the name of national security? Sorry, but I’m not buying this anymore than I bought Bush’s plea for us to go to war and fight terrorism. My children and loved ones are not safer. We aren’t. Look at NOLA & the rest of the Gulf Coast and tell me that Bush and his government are ready to respond to another grand scale terrorist attack and I’ll laugh in your face. This country is not prepared despite all the money and fear that the Bush administration has spent in the last 4 years. And yes, I’m pointing the finger of blame at more than Michael Brown.

So, I’ll shout this from a bullhorn the second I see even one of the Bushites~

“FUCK YOU Mr. Cheney, Mr. Bush, Ms. Rice, et al!!! Fuck you until you are down on your knees in the muck and grime of what is left of our country and begging to the corpses that you’ve created, both here and abroad, for forgiveness! Don’t you think that a simple resignation is going to cut it. I don’t accept this sacrifice and neither should the American people.”

*And by the by, I know you are watching me big “Patriot brother.” You just keep watching because the VOTE and the American people are watching you right back. Grab some Orwell and tell me what you think.

No comments: