You know it's kind of nice to not have any furniture. I know I have a whole apartment of it in Denver, but somehow just not having stuff for a bit is a good change. It's fun to be able to do a cartwheel in the living room or lay on the floor and just roll about tickling the kids. I feel like I'm getting away with something.
On the job note things are really starting to look good. Moving fast and I like that. I am feeling a bit less stressed even than this morning and that's a good thing. I have a few positions that look really appealing applied for so we will see. Even better I'm getting some bites. WooT!
Lastly, one of my good friends is in love. He's stoooopid in love and I'm so happy for him. I mean like giddy happy for him. Shady, you totally deserve this. MWA! for you both and good luck. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment