Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Copy Cat redux

So, Abby had this posted on her blog (see my blog roll for that Troublemaker) so here are my answers:

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I think it's around 2.5 G which isn't very much, but considering I only have a 10G harddrive it's a fucking LOT. I need an external or an Ipod.

What's the last CD you bought?

The new Jimmy Eat World

What is the last song you listened to before reading this message?

It was some French pop song. I have no idea and now it's gone.

Write down the 5 songs that you listen to a lot or that mean a lot to you. (I'm mixing it up between play a lot and mean a lot.)

1. Work by J.E.W. It's on my new CD and I keep playing it over and over really loud. It's getting annoying.

2. September by David Sylvian. It's such a beautiful song and it always reminds me of a friend I had in college that I lost touch with because of my marriage. He was a really great friend. And yes, he was just a friend.

3. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. I don't know why I like this song as much as I do, and I don't know why it feels so comfortable and important. It just does.

4. Parabola by Tool. Such a great song.

5. I'll Fly Away. It always reminds me of my grandmother. She was awesome.

Who are you going to push this exercise on to?

You. Get on it.

k...done rambling now

No comments: