Tuesday, January 25, 2005

compatibility

I think we all want some clue into who we are and aren't compatible with. I mean if we could lessen the odds of us getting hurt why wouldn't we? I took a test today that supposedly measures my biorhythms and compares them with other peoples. I'd like to believe it simply because it says that I was only 8% compatible with my ex. Unfortunately I can't believe that simply the date I was born compared to the date someone else was born makes compatibility or not. It doesn't take into account that a 99% biorhythm match might be a conservative Christian. ACK! Or a 20% match might have exactly the same interests and goals that I have. What a lot of poo. Still, wouldn't it rock if there were a mechanism that could just say "Move along, sista." or "WooT! He's the ONE!!" I know, I know. You just have to kiss a lot of frogs. I am just too Veruca for that. meh...whatevs.

No comments: